Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Day 12 of 30 - Something I Don't Leave Home Without

After being away from blogging for a week while getting ready for this year's District Convention, I am now back and better than ever!  Well, I'm atleast back.....

I now own a purse.  OK, it's not really a purse, it's a camera/binoculars bag, but I'm using it as a purse, and it works quite well.  I don't leave home without my purse.

It's not the purse that I can't live without, but the things inside it:
-wallet, which holds driver's license, DPA/medical directive, debit card, Starbucks gift card
-pens.  LOTS of pens
-pocket calendar
-book (currently the yb11-E)
-keys
-hand sanitizer
-cell phone
-collection of photos of friends and family

It's not that interesting, these things I carry.  But on most days, somewhat necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment