Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 18 of 30 - Favorite Place to Eat

It amazes me how one simple phrase - favorite place to eat - can bring up a long-forgotten favorite.
 
Duff's country buffet
Wow, I'm having some serious flashbacks of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans.
 
Mighty Casey's fast food chain
It's funny, I'm not (and never have been) a huge fan of hotdogs.  And yet, Mighty Casey's was my FAVORITE place to eat as a child.

As an adult, though, I'd have to say that my favorite restaurant is Jo-To's Japanese Steakhouse on Siesta Key.

A more generic way to answer would be to say that my favorite place to eat is by the water.  That could be a restaurant like Jo-To-s, Leverock's (oh, how I miss thee), or the Sandbar Grille in Buxton, NC, or it could be as simple as a picnic by the lake.  If it's by the water, I'm content.

No comments:

Post a Comment