Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 17 of 30 - Something You're Looking Forward To

Where do I start?  There's:
-Washington DC trip
- scuba trip to swim with the manatees and dive the springs
- this weekend's picnic with Peanut and the Bug (oh, and the adults that always have to come with them)
- 2 trips to Florida in November, one to visit family, and one for a basketball tournament
- if this system goes on long enough, plans to apply to attend the next International Assembly

But what I'm really looking forward to?  The time that's not so far away, when I wake up in the morning refreshed, and I don't have to take medication.  The time when I can walk to a nearby house and see my daddy, or to another house and "meet" Robin again.  Or, if I want to travel a little farther, I can go to that house over there, and ask Joseph what it was really like being separated from his family, and working everyday in such close proximity to the Pharaoh.  I'd love to have the opportunity to be around when John the Baptist is taught how all the prophecies about Jesus were fulfilled.

And since I'll have all the time in the world, I want to hike the Appalachian Trail, the Continental Divide, and the Pacific Crest Trail.

In the meantime, I plan on working towards just BEING there.

No comments:

Post a Comment