Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 9 – What are your hobbies?

I can see Alicia reading this, and just shaking her head, saying, "That girl has more hobbies....."

I blog, obviously.  I've been writing - songs, poems, short stories, books - since I was about 12.  It took me awhile to finally break into blogging, but now that I've done it, I'm hooked.
I am a certified scuba diver.  I hike, run, bike, swim.  I collect Monopoly games.  I sing.  I play trumpet, French horn, and guitar (a little piano, as well).  Photography is both a hobby and a vocation.  I travel every chance I get.  I read, voraciously.  I analyze movies and television shows the way English teachers analyze books (and then I blog about them).  I go to sporting events - LOTS of sporting events.  I'm active on numerous social networks.

OK, Ali, what have I forgotten????

2 comments:

  1. Here's part of my lost comment...

    You forgot to put that you play lots of words with friends with your BFF Alicia. ;)

    ReplyDelete