Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 12 – Who do you live with?

I live with my mommy.

No, seriously.  I do.  I live in a 4-bedroom/2 bath house, with a kitchen, dining room, den, living room, front porch, back deck, and pool, all on 1.5 acres of land (mostly woods).  I originally moved into the house with both my parents and my younger brother, some 11 years ago.  Things went fairly smoothly.  I was supposed to move to South Carolina in October 2005, but sadly, my father passed away in June.  I decided to stick around a little longer.  As the years have passed, I've continued to stay in order to help my mom.  My younger brother has stayed, as well.  He will be moving out this summer, in order to be closer to campus and his classes at UGA.

The situation is finally working out to where I believe I'm going to be able to move.  I've got a house in mind.  I've got a roommate for my mom in mind.  Now, I just have to wait for everything to fall into place.

Until then, I'll enjoy being able to step off my porch and into a pool.  I do love my pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment