Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 6 - What was your least favorite show on the 90s Disney Channel?


I wasn't a big fan of the gameshows that were broadcast, though you could periodically find me watching Teen Win, Lose or Draw.  Disney also acquired some programming in the 90s that I didn't really care for, such as Brotherly Love and Growing Pains.  Again, I wasn't a big fan, but I didn't abjectly dislike them.  However, New Kids on the Block, the animated series, is a completely different horse.  Don't get me wrong.  I was, and still am, a HUGE fan of NKOTB.  I still have all my old cassette tapes, plus digital copies downloaded to my computer, phone and mp3 player.  But the animated series was absolutely ridiculous!  The voices were provided by outside voice actors, very little music was used in the show.  The plots were slapstick and stupid.  Ultimately, the show did nothing but hinder the group's already waning popularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment