Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 4 – Where do you live? Have you ever lived in another country from where you do currently?

I live in NE Georgia.  I won't give specifics, but I do work at the University of Georgia, so you now have the general area of my existence.  I'm close enough to Atlanta to drive down for something special (like, the PBR's Atlanta Invitational, to which I now officially have tickets!!!), and close enough to Greenville to drive up for the same things.  Situated between those two major cities, I have various family members that I can easily visit at most any given time.

I've lived in Georgia for most of my life.  I was born in Florida, and lived there for almost 2 years, before moving to Atlanta.  I lived in the suburbs of Atlanta for 22 years before moving up near Athens.  A year later, I moved briefly to Phoenix, Arizona, and then returned to the Athens, GA, area.  Since then, I've been close to moving on several occassions, always with the intention of making my way permanently back to Florida.  I now know that I will never return to live in Florida, unless major changes happen.  I am in love with a little boy in South Carolina, and don't know how I could live without being able to visit him atleast once a month.  He's my <3.  South Carolina is where I will be.....soon, very soon, I hope.

I have never lived in another country.  I've visited several, but never for more than a day or two at a time.  I once considered the idea of doing some missionary work in Mexico, and I won't rule that idea out, but at this time, that plan has been tabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment