Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 10 of 30 - Something You're Afraid Of

I know, I know.  I can't count.  This is Day NINE!  Unfortunately, if you remember back to the list of topics for this blogfest, the topic for Day 9 revolves around a picture of my best friend.  And at this point, I don't have access to those pictures.  So, Day 9 is getting postponed.  And that brings us to Day 10.....

What AM I afraid of?
-small, ankle-biting, yippy dogs
-earthquakes
-panic attacks
-enclosed spaces (claustrophia)
-people - not joking!  Seriously terrified of people and social situations.  They bring on the already-mentioned-and-dreaded panic attacks, as well as bouts of claustrophobia
-failure
-disappointing Jehovah

So....
That wasn't much fun to write.  I need to go home and find pictures to scan, so that I can backtrack and get Day 9 up.

No comments:

Post a Comment