Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 26 of 30 - Dream Wedding

I'm going to skip around again.  Day 25 involves my mp3 player, which is currently at home, and probably not charged up.  I've been using my phone recently (Android, paired with the Spotify app, just rocks!), but after a recent update to my phone, I haven't had a chance to reinstall my Spotify account.  Therefore, I have no access to my lovely mix of music.  So....

My dream wedding.  Where do I start?  This is something I've long ago planned out.

Attendants: 5 (unless they decide they don't like me: Carol, Megan, Alicia, Erin, Jaimi)
Groomsmen: 5
Ushers: atleast 2
Flowergirl(s): TBD
Ringbearers: I can already tell you it will be Bug and Peanut (unless it is YEARS before I get married).


Cutaway Tux (formal before 6pm) - I prefer the slate tux w/grey pants


spring/summer wedding (groomsmen and ushers)
paisley (or other cool pattern) tie, yellow roses and purple pansies
 
fall/winter wedding (groomsmen and ushers)
paisley (or other pattern) tie, red roses and various pansies
 
groom's accessories (some shade of white)

my shoes

If cool ties are decided against, it will only be in favor of cool socks.



No comments:

Post a Comment