Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 25 - PutYour iPod on shuffle - first 10 songs

First of all, I do NOT have an iPod.  I do NOT have an iPhone, iPad, iMac, or any other iProduct.  It's not that I don't like Apple.  It's more, at this point, that I refuse to spend the kind of money that buying an Apple product requires.

I do, however, have Spotify (which is currently synced with my HTC Aria), and at this point, I feel that I need to say, THANK YOU, SPOTIFY GODS!  You rock!

And now.....let the shuffling begin.

1. Rascal Flatts "She Goes All The Way"
2. Cartel "Honestly"
3. Paul Peterson "My Dad"
4. Savage Garden "I Knew I Loved You"
5. John Mayer "No Such Thing"
6. Matt Nathanson (featuring Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush, aka Sugarland) "Run"
7. Addicted "Dan Seals"
8. Herman's Hermits "I'm Henry VIII"
9. The Byrds "Turn, Turn, Turn"
10. Eric Johnson "Cliffs of Dover"
11. Brandi Carlisle "The Story"
12. P!nk "Raise Your Glass (Clean Version)"
13. New Kids on the Block "Tonight"
14. Boxcar Willie "King of the Road"
15. Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah"
16. Pam Tillis "Spilled Perfume"
17. Maroon 5 "Never Gonna Leave This Bed"
18. Emerson Drive "Moments"
19. Chris Young "Tomorrow"
20. Richard Marx "Now and Forever"
21. Jason Mraz "Please Don't Tell Her"
22. Alyssa Bonagura and Tyler Wilkinson "Killing Me"
23. Chely Wright "Shut Up and Drive"
24. Daron Norwood "My Girl Friday"
25. Plain White T's "Our Song"

There's an eclectic mix of tunes, if I've ever seen one.  All of the songs are fantastic, but I HIGHLY recommend numbers 6, 11, 18, 19, 22, and 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment